Large Property / Estate
Scapes Landscaping has had its origins from the friendly residential market. During the past years as we have grown, commercial landscape management makes up nearly 50 percent of our seasonal maintenance schedule.
To provide the commercial landscape management and maintenance for our clients many new avenues had to be traveled to fulfill our obligations. New certifications, training, and equipment were needed to compete.
Instead of working on the weekend, try working for the weekend.
As a company we have expanded to meet our clients’ needs. We now have the knowledge, manpower, and equipment to handle any property at a lower cost for our clients. This puts us into a unique position to maintain large properties and estates with the efficiency of a commercial account along with the special care it takes for large scale residential yards and estates that home owners are looking for.
Large property owners can be at ease and let us do the work.
Some other key attributes we have are:
* Full service, licensed landscape and turf care. (Including fertilization and pesticide licensing in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
* Basic or Comprehensive Landscape Management Plans with individual or combined monthly invoicing.
* Trained, attentive, and respectful professional personnel.
* Same site, same crew integrity.
* Continuous Supervision and attention to detail.
* Our clients have the knowledge that we are a full service landscape company offering not just maintenance but Complete Landscape Design and Construction, Computer Imaging, and Site Planning.
What might be the best attribute is Scapes Landscaping has an owner that is regularly on-site and on-call making the right decisions at the right time for you.